Diamonds have been part of the marriage tradition for generations. You don’t have to go with a diamond, but if it’s what you really want, there are options that can still be beautiful AND frugal. Lab Grown Diamonds give you a visually indistinguishable gem that has all the sparkle of a mined diamond. They’re also just as hard and durable as diamonds that are mined from the earth. There are a few key differences between lab grown and earth grown diamonds though. Lab created diamonds have the three following benefits.
- They’re ‘Conflict’ free, meaning that no slave labor, child labor, or other brutality was involved in the production of the gem.
- There’s no mining involved, which is good news for the environment!
- They’re WAY less expensive (typically 40% – 50%)
I’ve searched high and low for the very best lab grown diamond producers that have a fantastic product, a solid guarantee, great prices, and an easy to use website. If you Click HERE, you can explore one of the best options for lab grown diamonds that I’ve found anywhere. For a limited time, you can use the code TAKE10 at checkout for an additional discount.
Here’s what I LOVE about them …
- Complimentary IGI report.
- Lifetime upgrade rights (get full value for lab diamond when you upgrade)!
- GIA/GSI reports are available upon request.
- FREE maintenance during the first year
- Life Time Worldwide Warranty
- 100% money back guarantee
Lab Grown diamonds give you the forever gem without the forever payments.